How often do you focus on what happened yesterday? “Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again.” – Gautama Buddha Are you holding onto things in the past and allowing them to influence your decisions of today? Learning from the past isRead More
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” – Mahatma Gandhi Be good. That’s the bottom line. Be good. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do, the color of your skin, your gender, the size of your bank account, your job, your political affiliationRead More
- @JimBrickman @SharpeSingers @primarywave I know I will!! One of my favorite people with one of my favorite families! 🎅🏻 about 11 hours ago
- @JimBrickman @SharpeSingers @primarywave Yes!!!!! about 12 hours ago
- @bjdavis Grand opening soon. 1 day ago.
- @bjdavis thinking of you. 🍩 https://t.co/BnRPEyQto2 1 day ago.
- @lippaofficial @JuliaMurney Uhhh. #latetotheparty 12:48AM - 20 Sep 2021